- The frame of the high speed cutting machine is welded from steel components ensuring high rigidity and stability. It can effectively eliminate the oscillation phenomenon resulting from high-speed cutting.
- The gantry type dual drive system combined with German rack and pinion helps customers improve production efficiency significantly.
- The cross member is made of cast aluminium alloy and features refined workmanship.
- The fully-enclosed laser cut control system has the function of high-speed punching and automatic edge tracking for ease of operation.
- The cutter machine adopts high-performance servo motor and Japanese Yaskawa high-inertia servo system that offers the best amplifier response, resulting in minimal setting time, effective speed control and maximum mechanical stability.
- The auto focus system can control the capacitive, servo-driven laser cutting head by closing the position and speed loops. It features a fast dynamic response and high precision. It also supports leapfrog elevation and allows for rapid follow-up.
- The control system adopts self-adaptive smoothing algorithm to optimise the cutting route automatically. It also uses Bezier curve algorithm to realise high-efficiency curving and prevent unexpected damage generated from the thermal processing activity.